- Geographic Information System & Power System Database Development.
- Design of Automated Mapping and Facilities Management of Power System, Transmission and Distribution.
- Hospital Information System.
*click images to enlarge
Power System & Engineering Study
Aims to analyze the undisturbed and disturbed conditions of the utility and industrial power system; in order to take the correct actions in optimizing the design, function and performance of the systems, which include:
Power System, System Impact and Protection Coordination Studies
- Visual Inspection (site survey)
- Load flow, short circuit, arc flash, motor starting, capacitor placement, harmonics, UPS & DC system and transient stability studies.
- Relay setting calculation & protection coordination study.
- Load shedding schemes and remedial actions.
- Grounding studies and analysis.
- Transient electromagnetic in power systems: Circuit breaker transient recovery voltage (TRV), Sub-synchronous resonance (electrical & mechanical system interactions in turbine generators).
Assessment, Testing and Calibration of Switchgear Electrical Equipments
- Maintenance and calibration of electrical equipment.
- Evaluation & review of relay mal-operation, failure of relay to detect fault, local back-up failure, breaker failure, improper relays coordination, over-reaching or selectivity problems (by off-line and realtime dynamic simulation).
AC/DC Transmission Planning and Operating Studies
- Feasibility studies & technical evaluation.
- System operating studies, performance & failure analysis.
- Surge protection & insulation coordination study.
- HVDC converter and system integration study.
- Transformer inrush and capacitor switching transients.
- Evaluation and review of technical losses in distribution system.
- Economic and reliability analysis.
Power Quality Simulation, Measurement and Mitigation
- Simulation and modeling of power quality assessment and mitigation techniques.
Power Plant & Balance of Plant System Study
- Process & instrumentation diagrams.
- Steam turbines, combustion turbines and auxiliaries.
- Boilers and heat recovery steam Generator.
- Heat & Mass balance diagrams.
Engineering & Commissioning
Aim to provide engineering, construction and commissioning services for new projects, and for revamping/retrofits of the existing installations by:
- Managing the selection and deployment of engineering and construction teams which consist of control delivery/ scheduling, advise for design improvement, and construction/ hook-up site management services.
- Set up and supervise the pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up teams during the engineering preparation and yard/ site execution.
- Ensuring project management system are properly followed and implemented in accordance with client policies.
Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Engineering Basic Design
- Engineering review, calculation and 3D modeling.
- Equipment specification.
- As build documents and drawings.
- Perform efficient and suitable field engineering to cover site modification, improvement, etc.
- Hook-up and commissioning.
Project Systems, Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Selection, Assignment and Management of Project Team.
- Document handling and procedures.
- Construction project review and audits.
- Start-up and hand-over procedures and implementation.
Education, Training & Transfer of Technology
On or Off Site Training Courses include theoretical and practical sessions and well-documented exercises dedicated to power system, power plant operation & maintenance personnel. As a result, the personnel will be well prepared to handle both daily operation and any type of disturbance situation.
Type of Training:
- Power System & Protection Coordination – PC Based Training Module,
- Simulation of Power System & Power Electronics Application devices,
- Competency Level Training for Power Plant Operators and Technicians.